Thursday, July 17, 2008

a few reasons why im happier now:

I AM GOING BATAM TML :)
I AM allowed to go off a week earlier than the contract end date (like finally, this has been hanging there for some time)
I AM getting more sleep
I AM making an extra effort to keep fit
but.....
im really scared of what's life gna be like in the next 6 mths, majority of my friends are starting school and i dont know there's just this sense of emptiness. as much as i look forward to studying in aus, i do want some excitement and fun like going to school, making new friends etc SIGH! i was just talking to amanda abt it, hahha and she suggested watching TV. btw, i think shes the only whom i know whos leaving same time as me, well other than the potential roommates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home