Sunday, March 01, 2009


It’s time for new updates! Its my 2nd week over here and so far so good. And I think the width of my face has increased by 2 cm due to overeating hahaha, I must really devise the exercise plan soon.


Well orientation is finally over and it’s not as enjoyable you would think. Firstly, I’m older than most of the people here because they are mostly 17, 18 yr old. 2ndly, I’m now an international student, kind of like the PRC, so it’s pretty hard to get close to them, even though they are all very friendly, but the conversation with them will always stand stale after awhile. There are a number of exchange dinner/activities with the other colleges as well, so its like a mass speed dating session, we always feel very sian abt it, flirting with younger boys SIGH!?! And yes, I’m living in a all-women college and we have a brother college, and some of the activities during O-wk is with them, so they will need to partner us and share meals together, sometimes I feel sorry for them because they cant talk to their pretty girls. but I did enjoy myself, especially going to wet and wild which is the wild wild wet of gold coast, going to the mooloolaba beach, ice skating, and parties! I was so proud of myself because I took almost all the rides at wet and wild, and it was REALLY scary ok! And the aussies can really party a lot, they can dance anytime, anywhere as long as there is music, and they are very fast at hooking up too :P it was quite funny because the girls who were caught kissing a guy during the party will need to wear big red lipstick for the rest of the week, and there were quite a number of them, so yea imagine all the curious stares and questioning from strangers.

School is going to start tomorrow!! Like finally, I wonder how it will be like but I’m very sure I’m going to become mugger again because I tried to study today, its like so difficult! So yea, need to put in more effort

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home