am i stressed?
I NEED TO FOCUS on soccer/studies
I NEED TO BREATHE normally
I NEED TO EAT at a slower speed
I NEED TO RELAX
I NEED TO SLOW DOWN
i just want to cherish each and every minute i have now. the term is coming to an end which signals the start of intense mugging - w/o trainings! :(
im scared of facing the books and loads of notes every single day. im scared of failing the reality.
a chat with bek makes me realise how fulfilling my life has been for the past 1.5 yrs :)
I NEED TO BREATHE normally
I NEED TO EAT at a slower speed
I NEED TO RELAX
I NEED TO SLOW DOWN
i just want to cherish each and every minute i have now. the term is coming to an end which signals the start of intense mugging - w/o trainings! :(
im scared of facing the books and loads of notes every single day. im scared of failing the reality.
a chat with bek makes me realise how fulfilling my life has been for the past 1.5 yrs :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home